- We provide beginners, intermediate and advanced evening and daytime courses in modern Chinese.
- The course is an intensive language program designed to provide students with solid practical language skills for living and working in a Chinese-speaking environment.
- Admittance to the course is subject to interview, which includes an assessment of language level in the case of non-beginner.
- We cater for the needs of individuals, commerce, industry, government and public organizations. Languages are taught normally to groups of not more than 12 people. We can arrange individually tailored courses and in-company instruction.
- Students who complete course successfully are awarded the Certificate in Modern Chinese. By ‘successful completion’ it is meant that the student has followed and done the course work satisfactorily, as well as passed the term-end oral and written exams.
Contact us 聯絡方法
TEL: 03-4638800 ext. 3241
Address: No.135, Yuandong Rd., Jhongli City, Taoyuan County 320, Taiwan (R.O.C.)